Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lovin' Fall

Fall is our favorite season, and we will miss seeing the leaves change colors.  I found some cute Fall decorations for the front of the house:

Rustic, metal pumpkins and the girls each made a scarecrow.

I'm so glad Kylie did this on the lawn and not in the driveway!  I could barely see her.

I know these are a few weeks late, but our family had some really fun costumes this year.  Paul looked so much like Jack Sparrow!

 
Jenna the pirate.



Lana the Geek.



Kylie the Avatar.


We carved pumpkins late this  year, and attempted the Ph.D. level of carving.  Next year we will just stick to faces!

The little one is always so dramatic.
                                                        I agree with Kylie's face.  Gross.
 I don't know what I was thinking, attempting to carve a spooky house scene and a spider in a cob web.  I wasn't focused, I was frustrated.

All our hard work on display...Yes, mine is the easy scary face to the left.  Now that I look at it, the pumpkin really looks like a sad pumpkin.


No comments:

Post a Comment